This invaluable book provides an introduction to the development and application of molecular biology with a focus on translational research development in a variety of gastrointestinal cancers.
Multidisciplinary Management of Gastrointestinal Cancers will emphasize the multidisciplinary aspects of GI cancer diagnosis, treatment and management, introduce the application of new techniques in GI cancer therapy; guide clinicians/experts to use newly developedevidence-based information and knowledge in patient care.
This book with also discuss the role of supportive care and quality of life issues in patients with GI malignancies.
- The Role of Hereditary and Environmental Factors in Gastrointestinal Cancers (Beth Dudley, Savreet Sarkaria and Randall E Brand)
- Immunotherapy in Gastrointestinal Malignancies (Michael A Morse)
- The Role of EMR and Ablative Therapies for Barrett's Mucosa and Early Esophageal Cancer (Kenneth Fasanella and Kevin McGrath)
- The Role of Peri-Operative Therapy in Esophageal and Gastric Cancers (Jennifer Eads and Michael K Gibson)
- Surgical Treatment of Esophagogastric Junction Tumors (Manuel Villa Sanchez, Arjun Pennathur and James D Luketich)
- Gastric Cancer Management: East vs West? (Sook Ryun Park and Yoon-Koo Kang)
- The Development of Systemic Therapies for Esophageal and Gastric Cancers (Tong Dai and Manish A Shah)
- Intraperitoneal Therapy of Gastrointestinal Cancers (Jonathon C King and James F Pingpank, Jr)
- The Role of Diagnostic Radiology in Pancreatic Cancer Management (Benjamin L Yam and Evan S Siegelman)
- Radiotherapy for Pancreatic Cancer (Brian C Baumann and Edgar Ben-Josef)
- Advances in the Surgical Approach to Pancreatic Cancer (Jennifer Miller, Herbert Zeh and Amer H Zureikat)
- Systemic Therapy in Pancreatic Cancer (Aju Mathew and Nathan Bahary)
- Systemic Therapy for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (Mark H O'Hara and Bruce J Giantonio)
- Local and Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer (Bert H O'Neil, Alyssa D Fajardo, Andrew Wang and Safi Shahda)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy of Colon Cancer: Histology vs Biology (James J Lee, Gaurav Goel and Edward Chu)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Liver Transplantation, Hepatic Resection, and Regional Treatment Options (Bhavin C Shah and David A Geller)
- Cholangiocarcinoma and Gallbladder Cancer (Anuj Patel and Weijing Sun)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors (Mauro Cives and Jonathan Strosberg)
- Management of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (Caroline Novak, Nisha A Mohindra, Christina A Minami, Jeffrey D Wayne and Mark Agulnik)
- Small Intestinal Cancers (Theofanis Floros)
- Importance of Supportive and Palliative Care in Gastrointestinal Malignancies (Neha Jeurkar Darrah, Valaree Williams and Ursina R Teitelbaum)