Treatment of vascular disease has progressed and evolved rather quickly in the last 5–10 years with current treatments improving and changing rapidly. This handbook serves to educate medical students and surgery residents regarding the most up-to-date treatments for arterial, venous and lymphatic disease. Endovascular management of these disorders has emerged rapidly and the most current techniques will be covered in detail.
Readership: Surgery residents and trainees.
- Atherosclerosis: Basic Principles and Medical Management
- Physical Examination and Noninvasive Diagnosis of the Patient with Vascular Disease
- Surgical Anatomy of the Arterial and Venous Systems
- Diagnostic Imaging of the Vascular System
- Management of Extracranial Cerebrovascular Disease
- Management of Chronic Aortoiliac and Infrainguinal Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Management of Aortic Aneurysms, Iliac Aneurysms, and Aortic Dissection
- Management of Aneurysms of the Peripheral Arteries
- Vascular Surgical Emergencies and Trauma
- Management of Visceral and Renovascular Occlusive and Aneurysmal Disease
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency and Venous Thrombo-Embolic Disease
- Vascular Access
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Complications and Their Management Following Vascular Surgery and Intervention