This book introduces laparoscopic surgeries in liver resection using the technique of curettage and aspiration. Surgical procedures, techniques and special instruments are described in this book. Each step is explained and illustrated with high-quality figures, hand-drawings and videos. This atlas will serve as a step-by-step guide for laparoscopic liver resection.
- Introduces laparoscopic hepatectomy as an important technique in the resection of liver lesions
- Includes different kinds of procedures, techniques and special instruments
- Illustrated with high-quality figures, hand-drawings and videos
- Anatomy of the Liver in the Laparoscopic Situation
- Instruments for Laparoscopic Hepatectomy by Curettage and Aspiration
- Laparoscopic Left Lateral Segmentectomy
- Laparoscopic Left Hemihepatectomy
- Laparoscopic Right Hemihepatectomy
- Laparoscopic Resection of Caudate Lobe
- Laparoscopic Non-Anatomical Liver Resection
- Two-Stage Completely Laparoscopic Hemihepatectomy
- Laparoscopic Radical Resection of Gallbladder Cancer
- Other Techniques for Laparoscopic Hepatectomy.
The author, Xiujun Cai, is a Professor of Zhejiang University and the President of Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.