This book is now named as “Practical Urology (Instruments, Pathology, Radiology) A Comprehensive Guide”. Apart from revamping Instruments section other 3 sections area added, named as Uroradiology, Uropathology, and Miscellaneous. This book will not only be useful to Trainees of MCh or DNB courses but also be useful to practicing urologists, who wish to remain updated with latest information. It will also be useful to urology trainee abroad who have similar exit exam pattern.
- Practical guide on instrumentation, radiology, and operative steps.
- Practical tips on instrumentation in laparoscopy, endourology, and open surgery.
- Exclusive section on uroradiology. This section is focused from an exit exam standpoint.
- Exclusive section on uropathology. This section is focused on interpretation of a gross specimen and discussion from an exit exam standpoint.
- New section on interpretation of nuclear medicine scans and operative steps.
- Comprehensive section on chemotherapy in urogenital cancers pertinent to an exit exam standpoint.