A revised edition of a very successful book. The new edition contains new chapters on the eye, the abdomen, female reproduction, ultrasonography and orthopaedics. The atlas is superbly illustrated throughout with colour drawings, photographs, and radiographs providing the reader with detailed information on the structure, function, and clinical application of all equine body systems and their interaction in the live animal.
Already acknowledged by students and teachers as an essential resource for learning and revision, this fifth edition will be a valuable reference for veterinary practitioners and for those who own and work with horses.
- Thoracic Limb
- Pelvic Limb
- The Central Nervous System
- Axial Skeleton and Neck
- Thoracic Cavity
- Abdominal Wall and Cavity
- Pelvis, Inguinal Region, and Urogenital Organs
- Selected Body Systems in Tabular Form
- Contributions to the Clinical and Functional Anatomy of the Horse