ABOUT THIS BOOK
"Primary Liver Cancer: Challenges and Perspectives" presents the recent progress in basic and clinical research in Primary Liver Cancer (PLC) in China and around the world. PLC patients in China make up more than 50% of the total patients worldwide. By contributing to the book, the leading experts in the field of liver cancer in China as well as in the US share with readers their new concepts, practices, and experiences from bench to bed, from population study to individual survey, from molecular search to clinical practice, and from early diagnosis to treatment. The book is intended for researchers in the fields of epidemiology, molecular genetics, cell biology, immunology of HCC and other cancers, and clinical oncology in primary liver cancer.
Jianren Gu is a Professor of molecular oncology at the Shanghai Cancer Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine and Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering.
Content Level » Research
Keywords » Oncology - Primary Liver Cancer
Related subjects » Cancer Research - Immunology - Oncology & Hematology - Public Health
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction: Concept, Challenges and Perspectives.
- Systems Biological Survey for Cancer Research.
- Systemic Regulation in the Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Genomics, Epigenomics of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Biomarkers of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Metabonomics of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Signal Transduction in Hepatic Cancer.
- Cancer Stem Cells of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Immunology of Liver.
- Immunology and Hepatic Cancer.
- Immune Therapy of Hepatic Cancer.
- Epidermiology of Primary Liver Cancer.
- Molecular Carcinogenesis of Hepatic Cancer.
- Chemo-intervention of the Development of Hepatic Cancer.
- HBV and Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Metastasis of Hepatic Cancer.
- Integrated Treatment of Hepatic Cancer.
- Liver Transplantation for Treatment of Hepatic Cancer.