ABOUT THIS BOOK
- Succinct chapters that will allow readers to identify quickly the information that they need
- Ideally sized book for storage and use in the interventional suite
- Contains sufficient detail for trainees in endovascular therapy/interventional radiology to gain a thorough grasp of the relevant issues
- Fully updated to reflect recent advances
This new edition of Vascular Interventional Radiology: Current Evidence in Endovascular Surgery provides a thorough yet succinct and accessible review of the latest knowledge in the field of endovascular surgery. All chapters have been updated to reflect the advances that have occurred during the past five years, and new chapters are included on carotid artery stenting and day case intervention. The chapter on lower limb veno-occlusive disease has been expanded to include management of deep venous thrombosis. Among the other topics considered are the endovascular treatment options in different arterial territories, aneurysm repair techniques, and the management of venous stenosis and venous insufficiency. The aim throughout is to tackle issues of evidence-based practice in order to assist trainees and experienced practitioners in making and implementing treatment decisions. This book will be an invaluable source of information for both interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons with an interest in endovascular techniques.
Content Level » Professional/practitioner
Keywords » Endovascular therapy - Interventional Radiology - Vascular disease - Venous disease
Related subjects » Nephrology - Neurology - Radiology - Surgery
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Aetiology of Vascular Disease.
- Assessment of Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Equipment and Environment.
- Sites of Arterial Access.
- Aortic and Iliac Intervention.
- Femero-Popliteal Intervention.
- Crural Artery Intervention.
- Thrombolysis/Mechanical Thrombectomy and Percutaneous Aspiration Thrombectomy.
- Upper Limb Arterial Intervention.
- Carotid and Vertebral Artery Intervention.
- Management of Renal and Visceral Arterial Intervention.
- Endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair.
- Endovascular Repair of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms.
- Endovascular Repair of Iliac, Visceral and False Aneurysms.
- Dialysis Access Management.
- Management of Venous Stenoses.
- Inferior Vena-Caval Filters.
- Management of Venous Insufficiency.
- Day Case Intervention.
- Management of Lower Limb Venous Occlusive Disease.
- Carotid Artery Intervention.