The Intermediate Reformer manual offers step-by-step instruction for each exercise in the Intermediate-level Reformer repertoire. The clear descriptions include breath pattern, movement essence and focus and are accompanied by detailed photographs. The book features close to 200 exercises and modifications designed for those who have completed the Essential-level Reformer repertoire.
- 93 exercises & 97 modifications; 162 pages
- manual covers are laminated with a Mylar Matte Lamination to provide extended life and greater durability
- text pages are not coated so you can write on them
- bound using recycled Plasti-Coil binding, allowing the manuals to be opened flat
- printed using vegetable-based inks that contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- printed on FSC-certified paper. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organization working to create sustainability of the world's forests. To learn more, go to www.fsccanada.org