- The simple A to Z format provides easy access to relevant information in the field of radiation oncology.
- Extensive cross references between keywords and related articles enable efficient searches in a user-friendly manner
- Fully searchable and hyperlinked electronic online edition
The aim of this comprehensive encyclopedia is to provide detailed information on radiation oncology. The wide range of entries are written by leading experts. They will provide basic and clinical scientists in academia, practice and industry with valuable information about the field of radiation oncology. Those in related fields, students, teachers, and interested laypeople will also benefit from the important and relevant information on the most recent developments.
Please note that this publication is available as print only or online only or print + online set. Save 75% of the online list price when purchasing the bundle. For more information on the online version please type the publication title into the search box above, then click on the eReference version in the results list.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- SECTION I: SCIENTIFIC FOUNDATIONS OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY.
- Part A: Radiobiology.
- Part B: Physics.
- SECTION II: Techniques and Modalities.
- SECTION III: DISEASE SITES.
- Part A: Central Nervous System Tumors Overview.
- Part B: Head and Neck Tumors Overview.
- Part C: Thoracic Neoplams Overview.
- Part D: Gastrointestinal Tumors Overview.
- Part E: Genitourinary Tumors Overview.
- Part F: Gynecologic Tumors Overview.
- Part G: Breast Cancer Overview.
- Part H: Sarcoma and Benign Disease.
- Part I: Childhood Cancers Overview.
- Part J: Lymphoma & Hematologic Malignancies Overview