About this book
Simplified Facial Rejuvenation is divided into sections that include anatomy and anesthesia, classifications, dermatologic procedures, suture lifts, surgical cariations of the face, surgical variations of the eyes, brow, neck, lips, nose ear, and scalp, and medical legal aspects. There are multiple variations of suture lift procedures presented to allow the physician to decide which is best. Unique surgical procedures of the face are presented, many of which are techniques of minimal incision facelift, and new techniques including resection of the supraorbital ridges, mesotherapy for hair rejuvenation, transblepharoplasty browlift,and cervicoplasty with hexagonal excision, as well as new classifications of facial aging. The book brings together the more popular procedures for patients that include simpler methods of facial rejuvenation with less pain, shorter recovery time, less cost, and less complications.
Plastic surgeons, general surgeons, dermatologists, otolaryngologists, facial plastic surgeons, oral maxillofacial surgeons, ophthalmologic surgeons, and cosmetic surgeons (residents, fellows, and experienced surgeons)
- aesthetic surgery
- cosmetic surgery
Table of contents
- Section I: Anatomy and Anesthesia.
- Section II: Classifications.
- Section III: Dermatology.
- Section IV: Facial Fillers and Implants.
- Section V: Suture Lifts.- The Facial Thread Lift: History and Technique.- Bidirectional, Non-Anchored Suture Lifts.- Soft Lift for the Face.- Anti-Gravity/Elevation Lift: Facelifting Without Incisions Using Absorbable Barbed Sutures.- Curl Lift: A Rediscovered Technique.- Barbed Thread Facelift: A Personal Journey.- Transcutaneous Facelift.- Biolifting Reabsorbable Threads and Fillers for .- Wrinkles.- Percutaneous Eyebrow Lift.- Suture Lift of the Nasal Tip.
- Section VI: Surgical Variations: Face.
- Section VII: Surgical Variations: Hair, Brow, Eye, Ear, Nose, Lips, Chin, Neck.- Aesthetic Principles for Hair Restoration.- Follicular-Unit and Multiple Follicular-Unit.- Hair Restoration.- Mesotherapy for Treatment of Male Type .- Alopecia.- Mesh Neck Lift.- Adam’s Apple Reduction.
- Section VIII: Medical Legal and Commentary.- Medical Legal.- Editor’s Commentary.