About this book
- About 30% more entries, comprising in depth essays and definitions
- More tables and high quality figures
- Covering all areas of veterinarian and human parasitology in alphabetical order
- Clearly structured essays with extensive cross-references between definitions and related articles
- Easy to use – information can easily be retrieved
Knowledge in the field of parasitology must be kept at a high level and up to date in order to fight a parasitosis as quickly and effectively as possible.
The third edition of this, one of Springer’s renowned and authoritative Major Reference Works, contributes to these goals in several ways.
First, the number of entries has been increased by about 30%.
Secondly the content has been improved even more by adding additional tables and figures.
Thirdly, the extensive linking between definitions and essays facilitates information within a minimum of time.
More than 40 international contributors, who are well known specialists in their fields, give a comprehensive review of all parasites and therapeutic strategies in veterinarian and human parasitology.
The third edition is now presented as two volumes in A-Z format and additionally in an electronic online version.
Scientists, researchers, advanced students
- Drug Action
- Life Cycle
- Parasitic Diseases
- Parasitäre Erkrankungen
- Wirkmechanismen von Arzneimitteln