* What is depression? What is anxiety?
* What is 5 part model and how can it be helpful?
* What is the connection between our Thoughts, Feelings, Behaviour, Physical Reactions & Environment.
* Strategies that can be used is stressful situations
* Understand and Rate our Feelings and Thought Record
* What are Automatic thoughts
* Activity scheduling
* What is Evidence and how can it help us rate our thoughts and feeling?
* What is alternative and balanced thinking?
* Action plans
This book aims to provide the clinicians with details of online cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to facilitate care delivery for patients struggle with depression and anxiety. Chapters cover some of the most fundamental concepts for successful treatment, including experiments, action plans evidence, and the guidelines for managing, thoughts, feelings, and other key concerns. Designed to be a reader-friendly guide, each chapter opens with a summary of the content and a recap of concepts covered in previous sections, making this highly functional for individual chapter or whole book use. Each chapter also includes recommended tables and chart to facilitate the documentation of each recommended session, making this highly practical resource a vital tool for those who treat patients suffering from these particular mental health concerns.
Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a unique guide to practical Mental e-Mental Health approaches that is valuable to psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, social workers, and all clinicians who wish to treat anxiety and depression patients remotely.
Nazanin Alavi, MD, FRCPC
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
University of Toronto
Mohsen Omrani, MD, PhD
Brain Health Institute (BHI)
Co-founder at OPTT Inc