Salivary Glands Disorders and Diseases is a contemporary, authoritative textbook written by wellknown specialists with an international repute in the management of salivary gland pathology.
It is comprehensive yet concise and clear, and covers the essentials and all expert aspects of salivary gland disorders and diseases, which makes it a book both for beginners and for advanced, experienced surgeons and physician in the field.
- Detailed coverage of recent developments (e.g., technical innovations, advances in understanding of pathophysiology) and modern perspective on the management of salivary gland disorders and diseases
- Internationally well-known surgeons and physicians share up-to-date knowledge on salivary gland anatomy, physiology, and dysfunction in patients
- Comprehensive reviews of the broad spectrum of infectious, inflammatory, acute, chronic, benign and malignant diseases of salivary glands
- Diagnostic tools and their practical use in clinical routine are presented systematically with focus on hints and pitfalls
- Surgical techniques, especially minimal-invasive approaches, are presented and described stepby- step
- Outstanding illustration of topics with over 370 photos and drawings
I Salivary Glands: Anatomy and Evaluation
II Pediatric Disorders
IV Benign Salivary Gland Neoplasms
V Malignant Salivary Gland Neoplasms
VI Other Topics