Renowned for its superb illustrations and highly practical information, the third volume of this classic reference reflects the very latest in state-of-the-art imaging technology. Together with Volumes 1 and 2, this compact and portable book provides a highly specialized navigational tool forclinicians seeking to master the ability to recognize anatomical structures and accurately interpret CT and MR images.
Highlights of Volume 3:
- New CT and MR images of thehighestquality
- Didacticorganizationusingtwo-page units, withradiographsonone page and full-color illustrationsonthenext
- Concise, easy-to-readlabelingonall figures
- Color-coded, schematicdiagramsthatindicatethelevel of eachsection
- Sectionalenlargementsfordetailedclassification of theanatomicalstructure
Comprehensive, compact, and portable, this popular book is ideal for use in both the classroom and clinical setting.