The unique, comprehensive collection of cytological images displayed in this book is the product of the authors’ many years of combined experience.
The atlas fi lls a major gap in the fi eld, as its closest predecessor was published 25 years ago and is now out of print.
It can be read with profi t by beginners but will also serve as the main reference work in CSF cytology for experienced laboratory physicians.
- From the basics for the beginner to specialized knowledge for the expert!
- Comprehensive presentation of the fundamentals of CSF cytology
- Outstanding collection of cytological images
- Discussion of sources of error
- Assessment of the diagnostic value of the technique
- Interpretation of cytological fi ndings for differential diagnosis