Drawing on more than 25 years of knowledge and experience, CONTACT LENS COMPLICATIONS is the first text to provide a practical, comprehensive overview of the eye injuries caused by wearing contact lenses.
This book is filled with hundreds of outstanding, full-color illustrations of problems associated with contact lenses, including eyelid lesions, eye tears, hygiene complications, and lens accidents. You will learn how to confidently manage these problems and effectively distinguish them from common ophthalmic diseases.
Additionally, the book covers: treatment guidelines; patient examination and counseling; types of contact lenses available today; common lens fitting and wearing problems; and much more!
- More than 450 exquisite color photographs and illustrations to facilitate
quick injury/disease diagnosis
- Meticulous, step-by-step techniques for eye examination
- Easy-to-understand terminology, even to those new to contact lens patient care
- Clear and concise disease prevention guidelines
- Practical patient management tips
CONTACT LENS COMPLICATIONS gives medical professionals factual, clear, current information on the injuries and complications caused by wearing contact lenses. Essential for anyone involved in vision care, this authoritative and eminently practical work is certain to become a key resource in the field.