Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Immunology, 3rd Edition, offers an engaging, vividly illustrated presentation and all of the popular learning features of the Lippincott® Illustrated Review series to reinforce essential immunology concepts and connect basic science to real-life clinical situations. Like other titles in this series, this dynamic resource follows an intuitive outline organization and boasts a wealth of vibrant illustrations and study aids that clarify complex information and ensure retention.
Whether used as a review text for a short immunology course or paired with Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Microbiology for a combined microbiology/immunology course, this revised and updated edition familiarizes readers with the latest practices in immunology and emphasizes clinical application to deliver unparalleled preparation for exams and clinical practice.
- Revised and expanded content equips you with the most current perspectives and practices in clinical immunology.
- More than 300 full-color, annotated illustrations clarify complex immunology concepts in vivid detail.
- Clinical Application boxes demonstrate the practical application of immunology concepts in clinical scenarios.
- Chapter Study Questions and Answers test your retention and comprehension.
- NEW! Cross-references to other Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews titles help you grasp how immunological concepts relate to other basic sciences.
- Chapter summaries and chapter overviews highlight the most important concepts and takeaways in each chapter.
- Updated end-of-text review questions boost your test-taking confidence.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, including interactive diagrams, video tutorials, flashcards, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.