Enhancing and adding to ultrasonographic text and video content in Irwin & Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine, 8th Edition, this highly illustrated, easy-to-follow volume provides expert guidance on the optimal use of ultrasound in the critical care environment. Irwin & Rippe’sUltrasonography for the Management of the Critically Ill covers a wide variety of critical care procedures, explaining how to perform them and how ultrasound can be used to support evaluation and management services to patients with life-threatening illnesses or injuries.
- Covers commonly performed procedures, including neurological, airway and respiratory, cardiac, vascular and hematological, gastrointestinal and abdominal, genitourinary, and peripheral.
- Features sections on the general use of ultrasonography and patient comfort during procedures.
- Includes clear illustrations, plus dynamic, highly instructive narrated videos that help you perform rapid bedside diagnostic evaluation of unstable patients.
- Ideal for critical care practitioners, fellows, and nurses, as well as other critical care clinicians who seek to incorporate ultrasonography into their practices.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.