I. General Principles
1. Initial Assessment and Communication
2. Principles of Patient Care
3. Quality, Safety and Performance Improvement
4. Clinical Research
5. Anatomy and Embryology
6. Molecular Biology and Genetics
7. Reproductive Physiology
II. Gynecology Topics
9. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
10. Adult Gynecology: Reproductive Years
11. Uterine Fibroids
12. Pelvic Pain and Dysmenorrhea
14. Family Planning
15. Genitourinary Infections and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
16. Intraepithelial Disease of the Cervix, Vagina, and Vulva
17. Sexuality and Sexual Dysfunction
19. Benign Breast Disease
20. Violence Against Women & Sexual Assault
III. Primary Medical Care
21. Preventive Health Care and Screening
22. Primary Care
23. Common Psychiatric Problems
24. Complementary and Integrative Health Approaches
IV. Operative Gynecology
25. Preoperative Evaluation and Postoperative Management
26. Gynecologic Endoscopy
29. Urinary Tract
30. Pelvic Organ Prolapse
31. Anorectal Dysfunction
VI. Early Pregnancy Issues
32. Early Pregnancy Loss and Ectopic Pregnancy
33. Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
VII. Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
35. Endocrine Disorders
VIII. Gynecologic Oncology
37. Uterine Cancer
38. Cervical and Vaginal Cancer
39. Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Peritoneal Cancer
40. Vulvar Cancer
41. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
42. Breast Cancer
Covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare , Berek & Novak’s Gynecology, 16th Edition, provides definitive information and guidance for trainees and practicing physicians. A newly streamlined design and brilliant, full-color illustrations highlight must-know content on principles of practice and initial assessment, including relevant basic science; preventive and primary care for women; and methods of diagnosis and management in general gynecology, operative gynecology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, early pregnancy issues, reproductive endocrinology, and gynecologic oncology.
- Features a modern, two-column design throughout, for an easier-to-manage volume with unabridged content.
- Contains thoroughly revised, clinically-focused information, including a new chapter on violence against women and sexual assault.
- Offers authoritative discussions on current topics such as robotics, power morcellation, and gender identity issues.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter that are annotated throughout; exhaustive reference lists for more in-depth study and highlighted top references; and updated illustrations and photographs.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.