In recent years, ultrasound has become an essential tool for clinicians who care for patients suffering from acute or chronic pain. Comprehensive Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Pain Management Injection Techniques, 2nd Edition, depicts in clear, step-by-step detail how to prepare and perform injections under ultrasound guidance. Noted pain expert Dr. Steven D. Waldman’s succinct, easy-to-read writing style guides you through more than 180 useful techniques – all highlighted by hundreds of full-color, oversized images designed to demonstrate the ease and utility of ultrasound in contemporary pain management care.
- Features short, highly templated chapters covering more than 180 techniques for head, neck, shoulder, elbow and forearm, wrist and hand, chest wall, trunk and abdomen, low back, hip and pelvis, knee and lower extremity, and foot and ankle.
- Helps you visualize patient anatomy and correlate it to ultrasound output with high-quality anatomical illustrations, photographs, and ultrasound images that show transducer positioning, proper needle angle, and more.
- Includes 18 new chapters on the newest ultrasound techniques, including a chapters on US-guided percutaneous tenotomy, PECS I and II block, TAP block, TLIP block, and Fascia Iliaca Compartment block.
- Provides authoritative advice from Steven J. Waldman, MD, JD, that leads you to use ultrasound to obtain accurate diagnostic information, provide more beneficial treatment, and enhance the clinician-patient connection that is essential to effectual patient care.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.