This powerful, long-needed resource—available in print and e-book format—presents the essentials of clinical echocardiography in a handy Q&A format ideal for course support and exam prep.
Led by lead authors Bonita Anderson and Margaret Park, top educators and authors in the field, Basic to Advanced Clinical Echocardiography Review: A Self-Assessment Tool for Cardiac Sonographers, draws on the expertise of expert cardiac sonographers in contributed chapters that follow a common, easy-to-follow format.
- Flexible: A wide range of questions labeled beginner, intermediate, or advanced meet the needs of students at all stages of the learning process.
- Strong Authorship: Lead authors Anderson and Park are well-known educators whose cutting-edge research has resulted in many published works.
- Visual: 400 online echo clip videos bring concepts and techniques to life to further prepare students for video questions.
- Practical: An extensive online question bank gives students unlimited opportunities for self-assessment and review.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more