Part of the popular and well-regarded Clinical Anesthesia family of titles, and founded by Drs. Paul G. Barash, Bruce F. Cullen, and Robert K. Stoelting, Clinical Anesthesia Fundamentals, Second Edition, is a concise, highly visual resource covering the core concepts in anesthesiology. The editorial board comprised of Drs. Bruce F. Cullen, M. Christine Stock, Rafael Ortega, Sam R. Sharar, Natalie F. Holt, Christopher W. Connor, and Naveen Nathan, and their team of expert contributors clearly and simply present the information you need on key aspects of anesthesia for every specialty area and key organ systems. From physiology and pharmacology to anatomy and system-based anesthesia, it uses full-color graphics, easy-to-read tables, and clear, concise text to convey the essential principles of the field.
- Presents material in a highly visual manner, including “Did You Know” boxes that highlight key points, as well as video boxes that reference more than 120 short, to-the-point tutorial videos in the eBook, in addition to end of chapter multiple choice questions, answers, and explanations.
- New features include: a chapter on anesthesia for the older patient as well as 31 chapter-based infographics that provide “At a Glance” or “A Closer Look” at topical content.
- The ebook also comes with access to question-based interactive versions of the infographics, as well as dozens of video lectures covering every chapter in the book, including 500integrated review questions throughout.
- Includes an introductory section covering scientific and technical foundations, pharmacology, and technology.
- Features helpful appendices with handy formulas; an electrocardiography atlas; numerous key protocols, guidelines, and standards; algorithms, and more.
- Ideal for medical students, residents, SRNAs, CRNAs, and practitioners studying for board exams—anyone who needs a quick overview of the essential elements of clinical anesthesia in an easily accessible format.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.