Featuring more than 85 vibrant, fully annotated charts—19 new to this edition—this updated fourth edition of Diseases and Disorders: The World's Best Anatomical Charts is a perfect quick reference for medical and nursing students and an ideal visual aid for patient education.
Printed on oversized, cardstock pages and compiled in a convenient, 10” x 12” spiral-bound volume with a laminated cover, these full-color charts created by some of the world's best medical illustrators illustrate and explain common diseases and disorders of the brain; heart; GI tract; eye and ear; endocrine, muscular, skeletal, reproductive, and respiratory systems; dental diseases; infectious diseases; healthy lifestyle issues; and cancer.
- Nineteen new charts cover Schizophrenia, Ovarian Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, Liver Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Heart Failure, Peripheral Artery Disease, UC/Crohn's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and more.
- All charts have been reviewed and updated.
- Medical terminology and easy-to-understand supporting text are printed directly on each chart.
- Every chart depicts an aspect of human anatomy, physiology, and disease presented in a clear, visual presentation.
- The book is ideal as a review resource or quick reference for studying human anatomy or for patient consultation and education.