Practical, authoritative, and up-to-date,Speroff & Darney’s Clinical Guide to Contraception, 6th Edition, provides concise coverage of all of today’s available contraceptive options. Under the leadership of new editors Jeffrey T. Jensen, MD, MPH, and Mitchell Creinin, MD, this well-regarded clinical reference remains a thorough, evidence-based, and readable resource for OB/GYNs, family planning specialists, primary care providers, and other healthcare providers.
- Provides the essential information needed to choose the best contraceptive method for each patient’s age and medical, social, and personal characteristics.
- Covers each contraceptive method in a single chapter that includes history of the contraceptive, method of action, pharmacology (when applicable), contraindications, and use.
- Features revised, expanded, and reorganized content to reflect the most current knowledge and use of today’s contraceptive drugs and devices, their effectiveness, and limitations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.