The latest in Lippincott’s new Illustrated Tips and Tricks series features hard-to-find nuggets of wisdom from surgeons and residents at the world-renowned Boston Children’s Hospital. Covering the upper extremity, hip, foot, and ankle, the book focuses on how attending surgeons approach treatment and management with specific patient types in specific situations, and is ideal as a complementary resource to comprehensive technical manuals.
- Written by experts at Boston Children’s Hospital, routinely rated one of the top children’s hospitals in the United States.
- Part of the Illustrated Tips and Tricks series, which compiles the wisdom and experience of veteran surgeons.
- Content is derived from what attendings impart to residents and is contextualized to specific situations and patients.
- Numerous illustrations offer visual guidance for clinical procedures and patient interaction.
- eBook features procedural videos and additional clinical guidance.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.