- Introduction to Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine
- The Four Diagnostic Methods
- The Eight Principles
- Syndrome Differentiation
- Identification of Common Signs and Symptoms
- Syndrome Differentiation and Medical Records
- Syndrome Differentiation and Treatment for Common Conditions
The 21st century is the start of an era where people are beginning to look at health and medical care from a different perspective. Understanding the conventional pattern of medical treatment alone has ceased to meet the ever-growing demands of social development, and hence, the trend of exploiting natural therapies has gradually emerged.
Besides turning to Chinese medicine as an option for treatment, increasingly, the principles and practices used in this field have been garnering more interest. This is exactly the reason why this book is compiled. It is our hope that the contents can be of help to the readers to not only understand, but suitably apply Chinese medicine in practice, and thus benefit their health.