Dedicated to the specific needs of pediatric endocrinologists, this comprehensive resource is focused on the diagnosis, treatment, and management of hormone-related diseases in children and adolescents. With content based on all areas of the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) exam blueprint, Pediatric ESAP is the perfect study guide for preparing for or maintaining certification.
Updated with 100 new cases, Pediatric ESAP™ delivers:
- Interactive online modules and printed reference book
- Peer-review comparisons for each question
- Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABP MOC Points
- Detailed overall performance report
- Lab values in conventional and SI units
NEW! Assess your clinical knowledge with three learning modes:
- ESAP 2019 Learning Mode: Use this traditional mode to answer 120 questions and receive immediate feedback and view the detail answer rationale. This mode must be completed in order to earn CME and MOC.
- Mock Exam Mode: This is perfect for simulating an exam, which you can retake as often as you like. Each time the questions will be re-organized, and feedback will be provided after completion of the exam.
- Topical Learning Mode: Questions are organized by topical area to offer another option for navigating the content.