This book is a new title in the "Aesthetic Methods for Skin Rejuvenation Series". Written by internationally renowned specialists, the book provides a practical, unique, step-by-step introduction to aesthetic procedural techniques for injectable skin fillers, with the help of 375 outstanding didactic photos and anatomical graphics. The reader can further access invaluable and practical argumentation video sequences online via the QR codes contained in the book.
The book shows how to use fillers to rejuvenate the skin in the most common visible areas on the face, the neck and on the back of the hands. Authentic case histories for procedures in the mid-face, periorbital region, nasolabial folds, lips, marionette lines, forehead and chin are supported with photographic documentation. Practical product charts (»Filler navigator«), tips and checklists are also included.
• Renowned authors: Written by internationally recognized specialists
• Unique didactic presentation: Step by step guide to facial procedural techniques using didactic photos and anatomical graphics
• Outstanding illustrations: Authentic case histories supported with photographic documentation
• Tips from the experts: Practical tips, pitfalls to avoid and checklists
1. The skin
2. Active substances
3. Documentation and organization
4. The examination
5. The treatment
6. Regional applications
7. Case histories
8. Practical aids for the practitioner