ABOUT THIS BOOK
The book will serve as on demand reference for consultation when one is faced with such special scenario in the field of endourology. It’s easy to read and easy to understand format should give an easy access to all chapters right from the beginning, so there is no need to read previous chapters for understanding the current one.
Furthermore it will serve as a textbook for problem oriented approach, which will be an interesting and attractive method of teaching.
Content Level » Professional/practitioner Related subjects » Surgery - Urology
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Adult Endourological cases.
- Difficult access during PCNL percutaneous nephrolithotomy).
- Severe Bleeding during PCNL.
- Bilateral PCNL and PCNL for the full staghorn stone.
- PCNL and endopyelotomy.
- PCNL in horseshoe kidney.
- PCNL in adult polycystic kidneys.
- PCNL in pelvic kidney.
- PCNL – the retrograde approach.
- PCNL –the supine approach.
- PCNL in morbidly obese patient.
- PCNL in anticoagulated patient.
- PCNL for caliceal diverticulum.
- PCNL in the transplanted kidney.
- PCNL in solitary kidney and renal failure cases.
- PCNL, who should do the access? The urologist or radiologist?-
- Ureteroscopy for upper ureteral stones: the rigid approach.
- Ureteroscopy for upper urteric and renal stones: the flexible approach.
- Bilateral ureteroscopy.
- Intraoperative difficulties during rigid ureteroscopy.
- Intraoperative difficulties during flexible ureteroscopy.
- Ureteroscopy and PCNL : one session approach.
- Ureteroscopy for ureteral stricture and stones.
- Ureteroscopic approach for the Bilharzial ureter.
- Ureteroscopy during pregnancy.
- Pediatric Endourology: Pediatric PCNL.
- Pediatric ueteroscopy.
- Pediatric endopyelotomy