Edited by Nadey S Hakim (Hammersmith Hospital London, UK), Ruben Canelo (Hammersmith Hospital London, UK), & Vassilios Papalois (Hammersmith Hospital London, UK).
The book is designed to highlight recent updates in living related transplants,
with chapters by leaders in the different types of transplantation. There are
very few texts that tackle living donor liver, lung, pancreas and intestinal
transplantation as well as the connected ethical issues. With some color photographs
illustrating procedures, this concise book will be a valuable resource for students
or professionals interested in developing a global view of the ethics and practice
- Ethical Issues in Living Donor Transplantation (V Papalois & E Mazaris)
- Live Kidney Transplantation (N Kessaris et al.)
- Live-Donor Liver Transplantation in Adults (S T Fan & C L Liu)
- Living Donor Pancreas Transplantation (D Sutherland et al.)
- Living Donor Small Bowel Transplantation World Experience and Register (E Benedetti et al.)
- Living Donor Lobar Lung Transplantation (H Date & N Shimizu)
- Allogeneic Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (E Olavarria)
Readership: Transplant surgeons and medical students.