Comprehensive illustrated guide to the much neglected area of parenchymal respiratory disease in children. It includes congenital disorders, disease in neonates, malignant disease, as well as neuromuscular and interstitial diseases. There is also a section on rarer disorders that are commonly misdiagnosed: scleroderma, granulatomas and other rheumatoid disorders, mucopolsaccharidoses, sickle-cell disease, and rare neoplasms.
* Includes hard-to-diagnose conditions, such as interstitial lung disease * References rare diseases of childhood * Collection of high-quality, original images on clinician’s desktop
A Bush, Department of Paediatric Respiratory Medicine, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK; J Davies, Department of Gene Therapy, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College London, London, UK.
Paediatricians * Specialists in respiratory medicine * Doctors in training
1. Congenital lung malformations, C Dewhurst, D Pilling, B Shaw
2. Neonatal lung disease, A Greenough, C May
3. Neuromuscular and chest wall disease, AK Simonds
4. Interstitial lung disease, A Bush
5. Primary and secondary thoracic tumours and their treatment, C Wynne, N Sebire, K McHugh, JC Chisholm
6. Rare lung diseases, S Sonnappa, R Dinwiddie