Everyday OCT: A Handbook for Clinicians and Technicians is a user-friendly, practical reference that provides all of the information eyecare professionals need to know about theprinciples, applications, and interpretations of optical coherence tomography.
Authorities on OCT technology and imaging, Dr. Joel S. Schuman, Dr. Carmen A. Puliafito, and Dr. James G. Fujimoto review OCT and provide both the beginning and advanced user withexpert pearls on how to effectively perform and interpret OCT imaging. Everyday OCT contains a wealth of technical information about the principles of operating the Stratus OCTTM and the main components of this medical diagnostic imaging technology.
Everyday OCT explains how to:
- Set up and employ OCT technology
- Select and facilitate scans
- Ensure and assess the quality of scans
- Accurately interpret OCT images
- Over 200 color images
- Tips and tricks for OCT image acquisition and interpretation
- Case studies of OCT application in retinal diseases, glaucoma, and neuro-ophthalmologyThe clear and concise format combined with a detailed description of the technology and instructions for successful employment and interpretation make Everyday OCT: A Handbook for Clinicians and Technicians the ideal resource for eyecare professionals looking to developor enhance their working knowledge of OCT technology.