1 Preventive Medicine
5 Acid Base
7 Hematology and oncology
8 Infectious Diseases
12 Allergy and Immunology
14 Emergency Medicine
18 Disorders of sexual development
21 Male Reproductive
25 General Surgery
A one-stop board prep for acing the USMLE® Step 2 and Step 3 CK exams
Thieme Review for the USMLE®: A WIN for Step 2 and 3 CK by Manoj Gurung and Yayra Musabek fills a void in available board prep materials, offering the perfect one stop reader-friendly resource for acing these exams – truly All What Is Needed (A WIN). Allopathic and osteopathic medical students preparing for the USMLE® Step 2 and 3 CK or COMLEX-USA Level 2-CE and Level 3 will benefit from this must-have study guide.
- Multiple clinical case scenarios and practice questions enable students to test themselves and actively engage in the study process
- "Next Step in Management" and "Next Step in Diagnosis" – flow charts that specifically cater to the multiple-choice question format and the thought process required for the exams
- Many never-before-seen diagrams, illustrations and algorithms simplify challenging information
- Hundreds of tables and charts compare similar diseases
- Approximately 600 memory retrieval structures (MRS), an invaluable tool for memorizing complex material
This book will benefit readers throughout their entire medical careers, from residency through clinical practice.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.