The newly revised fifth edition of Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care is the practical, go-to guide to confidently evaluate and treat more than 300 complaints and conditions.
Combining stepwise instruction, comprehensive coverage, and an unparalleled collection of videos and exercises—this new edition offers the information needed to make confident point-of-care decisions.
The fifth edition offers:
- Completely revised and updated text with step-by-step instruction and helpful illustrations to offer visual confirmation.
- Consistent information throughout each section includes definitions, symptoms, tests, differential diagnosis, treatments, adverse outcomes, referral decisions, and red flags.
- Problem/solution format and concise presentation of content delivers the necessary information to quickly and logically inform your protocol.
- Companion website with more than 200 video demonstrations of physical examination techniques and special tests—plus procedures for aspirations and injections with vivid anatomical overlays.
- Downloadable and customizable PDF patient exercise programs for your patients—able to be printed or emailed.
Intuitively organised by anatomical area and presented in a user-friendly progression from evaluation to management, Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care is trusted and sought after by physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, physiatrists, internists, osteopathic physicians, rheumatologists, pediatricians, sports medicine specialists, athletic trainers, kinesiologists, primary care physicians, medical students, and residents.