Hazelden's bestselling program for addressing and treating co-occurring disorders is now better than ever! With a beautiful new design, new titles that help you immediately find what you need, and reduced prices, this evidence-based program addresses issues that directly impact clients living with a substance use disorder and nonsevere mental illness.
CDP is still extremely flexible and very easy to implement. Each piece of CDP can be used effectively as a stand-alone program. However, when the five components are used in conjunction with each other, they provide a proven-effective treatment protocol for your team.
- Manualizes the most current research and field tested practices available
- Provides everyone on your treatment team with the same tools at the same time
- Help create a shared, respectful partnership with clients when developing a treatment plan
· Screening and Assessment for People with Co-occurring Disorders
· Integrating Combined Therapies for People with Co-occurring Disorders
· Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for People with Co-occurring Disorders
· Medication Management for People with Co-occurring Disorders
· Family Program: Education, Skills, and Therapy for Families of People with Co-occurring Disorders
· A Leaders's Guide to Implementing integrated Services for People with Co-occurring·
· A Guide for Living with Co-occurring Disorders
Includes five curricula, a DVD, and A Leader’s Guide to Implementing Integrated Services. Many of the curricula include a clinician's guide, as well as reproducible patient handouts, and clinician forms.
Hazelden's grant writing toolkits have been specifically designed to help you find the funding you need to purchase our best-selling evidence-based programs. Click here to download your free copy of the toolkit for this program.