This student workbook is designed to accompany Functional Anatomy: Musculoskeletal Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Palpation for Manual Therapists. The workbook provides exercises, activities, and self-testing opportunities for users of the Functional Anatomy text. It is designed to address multiple learning styles through a variety of activity types.
- Consistent with the main text, Christy brings her conversational writing style, and thoughtful planning to the study guide.
- The main features include the variety of exercises that appeal to multiple learning styles: color and label pictures; matching; labeling muscle names; crossword puzzles; and word scrambles.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Human Body
- Chapter 2: Osteology and Arthrology
- Chapter 3: Myology
- Chapter 4: Shoulder
- Chapter 5: Elbow, Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
- Chapter 6: Head, Neck, and Face
- Chapter 7: Trunk
- Chapter 8: Pelvis, Thigh, and Knee
- Chapter 9: Leg, Ankle, and Foot
Christy J Cael ATC, CSCS, LMP Independent Licensed Massage Practitioner; Instructor at Everest College, Tacoma Fife Campus, Fife, WA and Seattle Campus, Seattle, WA