More than 70 leading consultants from health professions and nursing worked with us to help make this new edition of Stedman’s your one source for health reference. The new edition includes:
- More than 56,000 entries, updated to cover the current medical terminology. Stedman’s will carry your students into their chosen profession no matter where they are heading
- An anatomical insert based on images from the Anatomical Chart Company to help bring the terms and illustrations to life.
- More than 48,000 audio pronunciations available online so students can connect the spelling to the sound of the word and make sure they are accurately using their knowledge
- Nearly 65 appendices providing more information on crucial topics
Stedman’s is the best way to get all the tools you need. Every Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing purchased offers the user FREE bonus resources, including:
- A FREE one-year subscription to Stedman’s Online so you and your students can access this resource on the go, and customize it to suit specific needs
- A FREE version of Stedman’s Plus Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker