Taken from the award-winning Rubin’s Pathology textbook, these 175 distinctively illustrated flash cards feature gross pathology specimens as well as histologic photomicrographs and clinical imaging that allow you to test yourself on visual diagnosis skills, identify must-know disease types, and prepare for end-of-course exams or for the USMLE Step 1.
Presented in high-yield, recall format, each card is an invitation and a challenge to study the image on the front with accompanying question, then flip to confirm your answer or “diagnosis.” Use study time effectively with this flash card deck!
- Features Rubin’s Pathology award-winning full-color illustrations, depicting gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images for an unparalleled visual review.
- Recall format keeps your review lively and quick—maximizing study time.
- Packaged in a convenient 4" x 6" format for on-the-go self-quizzing and review.
- PLUS: Take your study on the road! This deck is bundled with FREE access to 2,000 mobile flash cards that contain all of the cards in the print deck in addition to a bonus 1,800 full-color flash cards for iPhones and iPod touch devices. No other deck provides the same features! Get the ideal review tool with Rubin’s Pathology Flash Cards and enjoy your study time while making the most of it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CHAPTER 1: Cell Injury Cards 1–12
- CHAPTER 2: Inflammation Cards 13–18
- CHAPTER 3: Repair, Regeneration, and Fibrosis See mobile app
- CHAPTER 4: Immunopathology See mobile app
- CHAPTER 5: Neoplasia Cards 19–27
- CHAPTER 6: Developmental and Genetic Diseases Cards 28–30
- CHAPTER 7: Hemodynamic Disorders Cards 31–40
- CHAPTER 8: Environmental and Nutritional Pathology Cards 41–42
- CHAPTER 9: Infectious and Parasitic Diseases Cards 43–55
- CHAPTER 10: Blood Vessels Cards 56–57
- CHAPTER 11: The Heart Cards 58–69
- CHAPTER 12: The Respiratory System Cards 70–83
- CHAPTER 13: The Gastrointestinal Tract Cards 84–96
- CHAPTER 14: The Liver and Biliary System Cards 97–105
- CHAPTER 15: The Pancreas See mobile app
- CHAPTER 16: The Kidney Cards 106–113
- CHAPTER 17: The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive System Cards 114–117
- CHAPTER 18: The Female Reproductive System Cards 118–122
- CHAPTER 19: The Breast Cards 122–126
- CHAPTER 20: Hematopathology Cards 127–138
- CHAPTER 21: The Endocrine System Cards 139–146
- CHAPTER 22: Diabetes Mellitus See mobile app
- CHAPTER 23: The Amyloidoses See mobile app
- CHAPTER 24: The Skin Cards 147–155
- CHAPTER 25: The Head and Neck Cards 156–160
- CHAPTER 26: Bones and Joints See mobile app
- CHAPTER 27: Skeletal Muscle Cards 161–162
- CHAPTER 28: The Nervous System Cards 163–170
- CHAPTER 29: The Eye Cards 171–175
Raphael Rubin MD
Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
David S Strayer MD, PhD
Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA