Total OtolaryngologyHead and Neck Surgery is a comprehensive otolaryngology reference that presents a consistent approach to the diagnosis and treatment of head and neck disorders. It provides thorough coverage of basic science topics as well as concise, practical information on clinical topics, such as radiographic imaging of common clinical presentations, deep neck infections, transoral robotic surgery, surgery of the aging face, lasers in laryngology, and much more.
- Opening section on emergency management containing key information residents need for emergency room rotations
- An expanded section on head and neck pathology
- Highlights provided in roundsmanship section of clinical chapters, ensuring that residents will have the answers to tough questions encountered on rounds
- High-quality illustrations help readers visualize information presented in the text
- Selected key references that provide in-depth details on specific topics
This concise, practical reference is designed to be the main otolargyngology text that residents and fellows will use on a daily basis and the principal text otolaryngologists will use for board recertification review.
Anthony P. Sclafani, M.D.
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York, NY, USA (Editor)