Comprehensive Board Review in Neurology, Second Edition, is an essential resource for neurology residents and fellows studying for the Resident In-Service Training Exam (RITE) and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) board examination. It is also useful for neurologists preparing for recertification exams. Written in a concise outline format, the text distills all the information typically needed to master the RITE and ABPN examinations.
Updates included in this second edition include a section on coma, expanded coverage of epilepsy, an overview of new pharmacological treatments for multiple sclerosis, and much more!
- Content reflects the core continuing medical education topics established by the American Academy of Neurology
- Full-color, detailed illustrations and pathology photos help elucidate the text
- Filled with efficient summary tables and boxed content to highlight the most salient take-aways
- A new appendix, Tight Association List, enables readers to recognize commonly associated clinical terms in a multiple-choice setting
- This reliable review book contains everything needed to successfully prepare for board exams or recertification exams in neurology.
Praise for this book:
This is a fantastic board review book that more than satisfactorily covers the material that is tested on the ABPN exam. Though not everyone has the same learning style or approach to board study, few will disagree that this is a well-written and memorable review book. It is thorough and concise, and the font and choice of colors is easy on the eyes. Doody's Review