With extensive updated information on everything from treatment of hypertension to hepatitis C, AHFS Drug Information 2016 Edition is a necessary addition to your pharmacy's resources.
With content supported by more than 86,000 total references and reviewed by over 500 professionals, AHFS helps you protect your patients and your business. The only print compendiumdesignated by the U.S. Congress, AHFS 2016 is also the only reference published by a professional and scientific society - ensuring it is the most authoritative and best-selling reference trusted bypharmacists for 58 years.
AHFS contains the most trustworthy drug information available-all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
Updates for this edition include:
- Expanded and revisedcontentthroughout, featuringcritical new monographupdateseveryyear
- Importantupdatedmonographs and referencesrelatedtorevisedtherapeuticguidelines, includingrevisedrecommendationsforthetreatment of HIV infections in adult and pediatricpatients
- Newlypublishedinformationonbreakthroughoncologydrugsapproved as part of theFDA'sacceleratedapprovalprogram
- Interactions, adverse reactions, cautions, and more
- Preparations, chemistry, and stability
- Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
- Prescription, OTC, ophthalmic and dermatologicdrugs
- Extensive off-label uses and dosingoptions
- Vaccines and otherimmunizingagents