Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews (AM:STARs) is the official publication of the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Adolescent Health. AM:STARs is a series of clinical reviews that detail advances in the diagnosis and management of a wide range of health problemsaffecting adolescents.
Edited by the AAP Section on Adolescent Health, AM:STARs helps you stay up-to-date in key areas of current adolescent clinical practice. This widely respected resource continues to deliver practice-focused, useful information you won’t see anywhere else.
Articles in this issue:
- The role of thehealthcareprofessional in curbingyouthviolence
- Assessing and treatingyouthviolence in theprimarycaresetting
- Violence and mental health: trauma-informedpractice and wellnessapproach to violencevictimization
- Adolescentrelationship abuse prevention and intervention
- Social media, cyberbullying, and adolescenthealth
- Media use and violenceperpetration
- Substance abuse and violence
- Promotingresilienceforyouthwho are violenceinvolved
- Firearmrisk: assessment and intervention in thehealthcaresetting
- Buildinganevidence-basedmulti-tieredsystem of supportforviolenceprevention in thehealthcaresetting
- Treatingyouthviolence in the hospital and emergencydepartmentsettings