Cornea and Refractive Atlas of Clinical Wisdom is a collection of experiences by multiple leaders in the field of corneal and refractive surgery. This one of a kind book opens the window to these observations, many of which have never been published before. Now, you too, can have information that has only been passed along in the confines of clinics and lecture halls of ophthalmology top leaders.
Cornea and Refractive Atlas of Clinical Wisdom, edited by Dr. Samir A. Melki, gathers unique observations that over 55 experienced eye surgeons have learned in their daily treatment of patients. It is a condensed summary of diagnostic pearls acquired through the years from personal experience or from interactions with other colleagues and is mainly oriented toward diagnosis and medical management rather than surgery. Full color images are used to reinforce the presented information gathered within this invaluable book.
- Practical tips opposed to the theoretical aspects of the disease
- Diagnostic and medical treatment and surgical pearls
- Anecdotal experience that has been proven correct over the years vs. the type of information that is awaited for from a large clinical trial
- Full color images
- Diagnostic techniques of the cornea and anterior segment
- Infectious diseases of the cornea
- Inflammatory disorders of the cornea and ocular surface
- Dystrophic corneal disease and corneal transplantation
- Refractive surgery complications and their management
All ophthalmologists, regardless of level of experience, will have an interest in the author’s unique observations gathered inside Cornea and Refractive Atlas of Clinical Wisdom.