The first new edition of Clinical Management of Binocular Vision in five years has been updated-across all chapters-with new guidelines and protocols based on the latest research in the field. You'll learn how to perform current, clinically accurate assessments, diagnoses, and therapies for a wide range of conditions. Each disorder is tackled in detail, touching on common symptoms, instrumentation, available treatment options, and more.
- New for this edition: 43 videos demonstrating proper diagnostic techniques and therapeutic procedures.
- Now with new information on concussion-related vision disorders, including techniques on preventive treatments.
- Formatted for easy reading, with succinct and bulleted text, numerous figures and illustrations, and step-by-step instructions.
- True-to-life case studies help you apply what you've read in a real-world clinical setting.
- Ideal for faculty, students who are new to the field, and veteran optometrists who need a refresh or easily accessible quick-reference.