Comprehensive, concise, and accessible, Wyllie’s Treatment of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice has provided a detailed and cohesive overview of seizure disorders and treatment options through six well-regarded editions. The 7th Edition remains the definitive reference in the field with extensive updates from Dr. Elaine Wyllie and her team of world-renowned editors and authors. Ideal for both clinical reference and exam preparation, this single-volume work on contemporary epileptology is an indispensable resource for neurologists, epilepsy specialists and epilepsy neurosurgeons, neurology and neurosurgery residents and fellows, and neuropsychologists.
- Features considerable new or significantly revised content reflecting the most current evidence-based treatment options.
- Offers an in-depth review of all aspects of epileptology, including neuroimaging; epilepsy surgery; antiseizure medications; principles of electroencephalography; psychosocial impact, quality of life, and comorbidities; economics of epilepsy; and more.
- Provides more than 500 CME-eligible review questions online, highlighting key concepts for the ABPN subspecialty exam and clinical practice.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.