Clear, concise, and complete with more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Pediatrics delivers a succinct, "need-to-know" review perfect for a pediatrics rotation and exams. This thoroughly revised, updated, full-color edition makes clerkship and exam preparation more approachable than ever. Engaging narratives guide students through each chapter accompanied by robust learning features, clinical vignettes, and UMSLE-style review questions with complete answers and rationales to reinforce key points.
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical approaches to pediatrics.
- New full-color design engages students for a more effective review.
- Revised and updated board-style review questions equip students for success on exams.
- Clear, concise chapters save time and emphasize essential topics.
- Case-based vignettes clarify clinical application of key concepts.
- Learning features, illustrations, and diagrams highlight key terms and concepts for quick reference and reinforcement.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more