This updated Third Edition combines a high-yield, quick reference text with downloadable audio files focused on the most crucial pharmacological facts medical students need to memorize for course and USMLE exam success. Ideal for study on the go, this accessible review of pharmacology features up-to date information on drugs, in a two-column Q&A print format, with over 400 rapid-fire questions and answers.
- Updated content equips students with timely information on the latest drugs in use in today’s medical environment.
- This must-have resource provides the power and flexibility of both a printed text and full audio in one affordable solution.
- Audio files are specially adapted to self-study and can be used on any digital audio playback device.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more