With practical coverage of both adult and pediatric fractures, Handbook of Fractures, Sixth Edition is the must-have reference for residents and anyone—nurse practitioners and physician assistants, for example—in either the orthopaedic or emergency medicine setting. The book’s easy-to-read review provides fast access to information on all aspects of fracture management and classification—from anatomy and mechanism of injury to clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
- Includes all major fracture classifications systems, and covers special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopaedic analgesia.
- Features a concise, bulleted structure for efficient review of fractures throughout the body.
- Packed with illustrations, quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Widely used by orthopaedic residents and surgeons, orthopaedic trauma fellows, primary care and emergency medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.