Designed specifically for the Core Exam, Vascular and Interventional Radiology: A Core Review covers all key aspects of the field, mimicking the image-rich, multiple-choice format of the actual test. Ideal for residents preparing for the Core Examination, as well as practitioners taking recertification exams, this unique review follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, effectively preparing you for Core Exam success!
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality angiographic, fluoroscopic, CT, MRI, and ultrasound images that demonstrate the broad range of clinical entities encountered in vascular and interventional radiology.
- Provides concise answers that include rationales, clinical pearls, and literature references, as well as high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more