Concise, readable, and engaging, MRI: The Basics, 4th Edition, offers an excellent introduction to the physics behind MR imaging. Clinically relevant coverage includes everything from basic principles and key math concepts to more advanced topics, including the latest MR techniques and optimum image creation. Hundreds of high-quality illustrations, board-style questions and answers, legible equations, and instructive diagrams take you from the basics of MR physics through current applications.
- Contains all-new chapters on general MR safety and contrast safety, as well as a new chapter on motion correction.
- Addresses timely topics such as susceptibility-weighted imaging (including other potential uses beyond hemorrhage detection), Restriction Spectrum Imaging (RSI), MR elastography, and MR relaxometry.
- Provides 100 new board-style questions in a separate chapter, as well as problem-solving and multiple choice questions in each chapter.
- Includes key points at the end of each chapter for quick reference and review.
- Ideal for radiologists, radiology residents and fellows, and radiologic technologists, as well as other professionals who encounter MRI in their practice, and those preparing for exams.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click